We have applied some bug fixes to the site today that you had been asking for. For information see the known issues page.
In addition we have done the following improvements that you have been asking for:
- Monthly recurrence no longer requires you to tick every month, and recurrence information is listed succinctly on the front of the event too.
- If you select a date for a regular event, the finish date is automatically populated to be the same date (you can change it for multi-day events)
- If you select a start time for a one-off or regular event, the finish time is automatically set 1 hour after the start time, you can then edit it as needed
- For those who record services and keep them on a YouTube playlist: insert a link to your playlist on a custom page, and then when change what the first video in your YouTube playlist is, your A Church Near You Page will automatically update to show that video.
- For the Diocese in Europe: We have applied a fix meaning that you can confidently set your 10am service as 10am and anyone looking at it will see the correct time for the service in the timezone that the church is in.
If you have any problems with anything, please let us know at once so that we can help.
You can also book to attend our next A Church Near You webinar for more support.