Facilities tags tell ACNY more about the features and facilities of your church building or community.
Visitors to the site can search for a church which has a specific feature; for example, a ramped entrance or accessible toilet.
Adding tags to your site, such as these, will help them to feel more confident, knowing what to expect, when visiting for the first time.
Learn more about how tags work on A Church Near You.
How to add facilities and features tags to your site
- Click on churches and benefices in the top menu, and then click on the cog beside the church you want to edit.
- In the editor menu, click on facilities
- Tick the box beside all relevant tags.
- When ticked, each tag will expand with a text box where you can add more details. For example, details about parking, style of worship, toilet access or baby changing facilities may be helpful to those coming along for the first time.
- Click save at the bottom of the page to apply these tags.
How to edit tags
Tags can be edited by going to the the facilities page in editor view, and ticking or unticking the features and facilities as required.
Tags can be applied to services and events. Learn how to add event tags here.