From a mobile device, you can edit your church or benefice site including checking the inbox, uploading images to the gallery and adding services and events.
How to edit your site from your mobile device
- Go to AChurchNearYou.com on your mobile device and tap the menu icon (the three lines in the top right-hand of your screen) to open the menu, then tap Editor Login to sign in.
- Tap the menu icon to see a list of your churches and benefices.
- Here you can either tap on 'Churches and Benefices' to see your ACNY dashboard.
- Or tap on the name of your church or benefice to access the site.
- To edit pages on your site, tap on the menu icon.
- From this menu, tap on the name of the page you want to edit.
- When viewing the page, tap on the menu icon and then click edit content.
- The homepage will open in editor view.
- Click on the menu icon again to now see the full editor menu, from which you can select which section you want to edit.
Example of editing the homepage and the editor menu: