News stories and notice sheets you have created can be edited later from the editor menu.
- Click on churches and benefices in the top menu, and then click on the cog beside the church you want to edit.
- Click news and notices on the editor menu.
- Click on the tab for new stories or notice sheets to find the item you want to edit.
- Click the list icon to show a list of all unpublished and published items.
- Click the article or news sheet you want to edit:
- To edit, make any changes you want then click save.
- To unpublish, untick the box marked publish, then save at the bottom of the page.
- To publish, tick the box marked publish, then save at the bottom of the page.
News stories or notice sheets which have been unpublished are not visible to visitors but can be accessed, published and edited by editors.
If you want to permanently delete a news story or notice sheet, follow the delete instructions.