Each church can have up to five people in an editor role, including one Administrator, who is the vicar who leads the church (incumbent).
Each person should register for their own account on A Church Near You (ACNY), from which they can request to have an editor role for any number of churches.
There are four editor roles, including:
- Publishers can edit the church’s pages.
- Editors can edit the church’s pages and can read/respond to inbox messages.
- Administrators can edit the church’s pages, access the inbox, and approve / remove editors.
How to become a church editor
- I am the vicar and want to be administrator of my church’s site
- I am not the vicar, and I want to become an editor