When adding a new service or event, you also can upload a file to accompany it, such as a registration form or additional information that’s required for those attending it.
To upload a file
- Click on churches and benefices in the top menu, and then click on the cog beside the church you want to edit.
- In the editor menu, click on services and events then new to create an event, or the pencil beside the event to edit an existing one.
- Fill in the title, description, date and time of the event
- In file attachments, upload a document, pdf or image from the device on which you are editing.
- Click save at the bottom of the page.
The document will be visible on the event for viewers to download.
When selecting files please be aware that some images and PDFs cannot be read by screen readers. Please include a description of what is contained in the document on the event description.