AChurchNearYou no longer provides parish and deanery mapping/boundaries.
However, parish and deanery boundaries are available online via a link on the Church of England's main website. The map can also plot churches and schools.
- Click on the map
- Click 'Contents' or 'Show Contents of Map'
- Turn on or off Churches/Schools/Parishes/Deaneries/etc as required by ticking and unticking relevant boxes
- Select a basemap – satellite or streetmap
- Use the search (top right of the page) to get to the area of interest and then zoom to get the level of detail required.
- Click Share to create a unique link to copy or click Embed in Website to get code for your website
You'll find an example below where we've selected options to mark the churches, parish boundaries, and benefice boundaries.