If you have not been able to find the answer to your query on the help centre then you will need to contact the support team:
- If you're logged into AChurchNearYou.com as an editor, just click the purple Help button found on every page of AChurchNearYou.com and then click Contact Us.
- If you're not logged into AChurchNearYou.com as an editor, or you're viewing this article from within the Editor Help Centre itself, click Submit a request in the top right of the Help Centre.
When contacting us please ensure you include as much information as possible:
- Your church number. This can be found in the address bar in your browser, for example the address for St Alkmund's in Duffield is: https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/13370/. The church number is 13370.
- What device you are using: PC / Mac etc / Tablet
- What browser you are using. The easiest way to give us this info is to visit What's My Browser then click the ‘Copy’ button, and you can then paste this directly into the email to us. Or you can scroll down and all the info will be listed there for you. This gives us the detailed info we need.
- Finally explain what steps you took to get you to the problem that you have.