If you've searched the Help Centre, and you've been unable to find an answer to your question, the answer provided hasn't resolved the issue, or an article/ticket has direct you here in order for the Support Team to assist: either click the Contact Us button which appears after you've clicked the purple Help button found on every page of AChurchNearYou.com (if you're logged in) or click Submit a request in the top right of the Help Centre.
In your message, it's important that you tell us the following:
- If applicable, the church's AChurchNearYou ID* and the individual page(s) eg 'About Us' which are affected
- Which Help Centre articles you've read and solutions you've tried (so we don't repeat advice which you've already worked through)
In addition to this information, if you're contacting us for technical support, please provide the following information:
- What device you're using (desktop, laptop, tablet, phone)
- Next we'll need to know the operating system you're using, the web browser you're using and which version number, your screen resolution and your web browser size. If you're not sure about any of these, don't worry. Simply visit: www.supportdetails.com and provide us with the information found within the boxes labelled: Operating System, Web Browser, Screen Resolution, and Web Browser Size.
- Finally, please walk us through your journey through the site, what did you click, type, tap, and let us know any issues or error messages you encountered along the way? The more information you can provide, the more likely it is we can help.
*You'll find this ID by going to the AChurchNearYou church page in question and looking in the browser address bar where you'll see: https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/ followed some numbers, those numbers are the church's AChurchNearYou ID.
For instance the website address for St Alkmund's in Duffield is: https://www.achurchnearyou.com/church/13370/ so their AChurchNearYou ID is 13370.