The Get in Touch box on your church's AChurchNearYou home page are updated on the Get in Touch page.
The Get in Touch information includes the name of the contact person at your church, the church's address and postcode, the church's telephone numbers, the best contact email address for the church, and the church's website address if it has one.
The Get in Touch page also allow editors to update a short introduction to their church with information such as location, church culture, worship style, history, or other information visitors might like to know.
To update the Get in Touch information for your church visit: www.achurchnearyou.com and click Login on the top right hand side.
- Once you're logged in, click My Churches, which will bring up a list of the churches you manage.
- Click on the church you want to edit
- Then click on the pencil icon next to the Get in Touch tab on the left hand side
- Fill in as much of the contact information as you can.
- Make sure you include an email address as it's to this address alert emails will be sent to let you know that a member of the public has sent a message to your church's AChurchNearYou.com Inbox
- Click SAVE which you’ll find on the very bottom right hand side.
Only approved editors can update a church's profile. Click here to find out how to become an approved editor.
KNOWN ISSUE: Postcode not appearing on Get in Touch
On the Get in Touch page, if you enter a postcode into the postcode box it's currently not appearing on the Get in Touch page, but if you put the postcode in the address box it will appear. Our development team are working to resolve this. In the meantime, please enter the postcode into the address box along with the rest of the address.